Thursday, November 6, 2008

Reducing Weight

It's been months after the bar exam and I have been planning to reduce my weight. Just a few minutes ago, I ate "ginang.gang or nilangkay". It's a grilled saba banana put in sticks. I prefer to eat this kind of food for a snacks rather than siopao or pizza because I'm really determined to reduce or loss weight... Hehehe!

I had a hard time reducing weight. Right now, I weighted 125 pounds. Whew! Very heavy... Before the bar review, I was more or less 118 pounds. Some of my clothes don't fit anymore. My tummy bulges... ewwwwwwwww!

Here are some reducing diet tips that i made to myself so that i will be determined to lose weight:
  • Eat 3 meals a day instead of frequent ones or eating between meals
  • Establish a regular eating habit (breakfast 6:00 - 7:00 Lunch 11:45 - 12:15 Dinner 6:00 - 6:30)
  • Eat food of the right kind, at the right time and interval, in the right amount, and in the right condition of mind (eating in a relaxed atmosphere is ideal)
  • Have at least a 5-hr interval between meals for digestion to be efficient. Last meal of the day should be taken at least 3 hrs before sleeping.
  • Eat more fresh fruits instead of rich desserts like cakes, pastries, ice creams and the likes.
  • Avoid coffee, alcoholic and softdrinks.
  • Drink at least 6 glasses of water a day BETWEEN MEALS.
  • Fruits are scheduled during breakfast and supper and vegetables during lunch.
  • Take time to enjoy the food. DO NOT HURRY.
  • Eat less fatty foods.
  • EXERCISE REGULARY.
  • Keep a record of your weight. Weight loss of about 1-2 pounds a week.
  • DETERMINE TO LOSE WEIGHT.

I hope my tips will inspire me to reduce weight and hopefully get rid of this bulging tummy...

3 comments:

Marizylle said...

Good to see you blogging HarYet!!! I miss you and Jessica and all the rest of the peeps in EGI 808 and 811... Hope to see you next year!!! Not in EGI though....lol

Affordable Holiday and Tours said...

Girl, dont you know na ang saging pag-nilagyan ng sugar will no longer a healthy food?

Marizylle said...

hahahaha oo nga, saging na me sugar na pula. Splenda o equal ilagay mo haryet....

asan na ba si haryet?